Ashbridge Roofing are part of ONGO (voted in the Sunday times top 100 best companies to work for with IiP GOLD accreditation with circa £50M turnover ) and are an established roofing contractor based in Scunthorpe working locally and nationally with most of our work within a 2hr journey of our office. We have a turnover of £3.4M and operate within various market sectors including social housing, new build developments, commercial and industrial projects. We cover various roofing disciplines including slating/tiling, bituminous, single ply, liquids, green roofs, zinc/copper/stainless, rainscreen, aluminum cappings/fascia/soffits and rainwater goods. Due to current workload and planned growth the company has a vacancy for the role of a contracts manager on our flat roofing operations.
Contracts manager to run all aspects of onsite / offsite contract works predominantly as a subcontractor to main contractors with minor estimating for variations / small works
- Carry out detailed roof surveys and assess site requirements
- Must be able to read drawings and prepare price cost variations / small works
- Liaise with client representatives and attend meetings
- Prepare and implement RAMS and associated Health & Safety information
- Raise and agree day work sheets
- Assess and order all plant requirements
- Manage all sub-contractors / employees and communicate with existing contract managers
- Procure all associated materials on various projects and manage site clearance on project completion
- Manage all operations on various projects to ensure they are completed within time
- Commercial management of multiple projects to ensure they are completed within budget
- Reporting to the branch manager on project progress
Must have proven experience of managing operations involving single ply / green roofs / liquid coatings and bituminous. Knowledge of associated trades in slating / tiling / cappings /fascia/soffit / rainwater goods will also be required along with a good technical knowledge of details. Microsoft excel and word are also a prerequisite for the role.
How To Apply
Email CV and cover letter to Graham Alcock on firstname.lastname@example.org