Rochester, Kent • Salary Dependent Upon Experience • Permanent, full-time
About Rhino Exteriors:
Rhino Exteriors Ltd is an established specialist industrial roofing and cladding contractor, working alongside some of the UK’s largest main contractors on some unique and bespoke projects.
Disciplines include hot melt roofing, Kalzip standing seam roofing, single ply roofing, composite roofing and cladding, and rainscreen cladding systems.
Rhino Exteriors Ltd are looking for a Roofing & Cladding Project Manager to successfully lead a range of projects in and around the Home Counties and London.
About the Role:
- Successfully bring projects to a close, on-time and to a high quality standard.
- Ensure correct implementation and adherence of design drawings and detailing.
- Encourage increased company growth via repeat business and develop relationships.
- To effectively manage multiple projects and multi-disciplined projects.
- To ensure material orders are in place to suit programme.
- To comply with Health and Safety implementation and management.
- Manage site staff safely, efficiently and pro-actively.
About the Candidate:
- Project Management experience essential
- Roofing and Cladding experience preferable
- Computer literacy required including proficient paperwork skills
- Experience of successfully running multi-disciplined projects
- Must have SMSTS
- First Aid qualifications ideally
- Be based in London or the South East
Points of Appeal:
- Growing company
- Friendly and forward-thinking
- Prestigious projects
- Multi-disciplined projects
- Great company to work for
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org