The National Federation of Roofing Contractors Limited (NFRC), the leading roofing federation in the UK, seeks an experienced membership engagement/development manager to grow its existing Regional membership whilst establishing strong engagement and service to our existing contractor and supplier/manufacturer members.
Home-based, working primarily in the North West of England and North Wales, you will be required to engage with all key stakeholders across the region to promote both the value and benefits of the Federation’s technical, training, quality standards and other member benefits.
The ideal candidate will have experience of a similar role within the membership sector and/or direct experience of a regional sales manager role within the roofing or construction sectors.
The successful candidate will report directly to the National HQ in London and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Maintain regular contact with both contractors and supplier/manufacturer members to ensure continuous delivery of services and to maintain and elevate the profile of the Federation.
- Drive National initiatives for member recruitment and retention at Regional level.
- Identify and manage key stakeholders including public bodies, main contractors, specifiers and other buyers of roofing and associated activities.
- To be an effective communicator and to ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and all parties are kept informed throughout the complaint process.
- Respond rapidly to any member complaints, so that the problem is speedily resolved to the Federation’s satisfaction.
- Liaise with National HQ departments to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives
Package includes an attractive salary, performance related bonus, and benefits.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY – AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Applicants should forward their CV with a covering letter which should include details of current package and expectations to Tanya Cooper: email@example.com