Due to a growing UK market, PREFA is now on the search for a country manager for Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
The position is full time and the successful candidate will operate primarily from the company’s UK office, but must be prepared to travel across the UK and Ireland too.
The candidate should have comparable experiences within roofing/hard metals – respectively in the building industry and must have proven records of success.
- The candidate will liaise between the PREFA UK branch and HQ in Austria
- Leading a small team of up to five employees
- Further development and growth of the UK market (both in sales and marketing) by defining suitable strategies to identifying potential costumers
- Accountable for training and education of the company’s sales team in order to achieve a reasonable (technical) knowledge to increase competence in promoting PREFA products
- Monitoring performance, sales figures and reporting at all levels of the sales team
- Ensure the timely delivery of agreed sales targets
- Scheduling training as required
- Permanent communication with the company’s key distributors and business partners, negotiating conditions and sales targets.
- Experience within the roofing industry, ideally in hard metals
- A well established network among roofing contractors, architects, distributors and roofing associations
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, CRM etc.)
The successful candidate will undergo skill adaptation training in Austria/Germany and will also be assisted and supported by the company’s team.
- Attractive salary with a significant performance related bonification (negotiable)
- Company car, phone, computer etc
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, then send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to:
24 Old Queen St
T: +44 7384 515 259