The skills and knowledge of our experienced employees are key to our success. Immerse yourself in the variety of our offering and become part of our team. Get to know our well-known brands in the field of architecture. Short decision paths, a high degree of creative freedom and a broad range of training offers, characterize our working atmosphere.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Specifying our products in and around London
- Develop and establish close contacts with architects, designers, contractors aiming to get our brands specified to push sales growth and increase market shares
- Provide technical and commercial support to architects, designers and contractors, sometimes also to fabricators and installers
- Coordinate and participate in promotion such as exhibitions, seminars, CPDs and events
Response to inquiries
- Support of customers and team colleagues
- Promotion of products and advanced solutions
- Analysis of direct and indirect competition
- Monthly reporting about the market
- Technical support to specifiers and customers
- Technical sales experience in architecture
- Degree in the field of Engineering / Architecture or comparable
- Willingness to travel (3 to 4 days a week)
- Experience in technical drawings / solutions
- Good presentation skills and ease of communication with different stakeholders
- Skilled use of standard office programs and experience with CAD software
- Self-organized and motivated, working on objectives
Click here to apply.