Based in Manchester – Full time
The business is committed to excellence and its dedication to sustainability, shapes the very core of what they do. As a prominent construction company specialising in steel and aluminium products, complementing building envelopes, their extensive product range includes architectural features, and rainwater management systems. The business offers not only top-quality products but also provides crucial design and technical advice to architects, contractors, and cladding specialists.
- Reporting to the Group Board, the UK MD will drive an agenda of growth, development and reinvention across the North West, Birmingham and Scottish business.
- The MD will devise, develop and deliver the strategy to deliver top line growth across the businesses.
- Paying particular attention to areas such as clients, supply chain, marketing and business development as well as product development & innovation, the focus of the role is delivering long-term, sustainable growth across all markets.
- Proven experience as a MD, CEO or in a senior executive leadership role within the construction, manufacturing or building envelope industry.
- Ideally you will have an interest to learn about building envelope systems, construction methodologies, and industry trends.
- The MD will be targeted and structured in their thinking but creative and entrepreneurial in their approach, with the vision and drive to initiate change.
- To have a credible character with leadership skills to manage and mentor management team and represent the company at the highest level.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to analyze data, make informed decisions, and drive financial performance.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Demonstrated track record of successful business development and client relationship management.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate vision into actionable plans and initiatives.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complex business challenges.
- Experience of change management through growth periods.
- Strong interpersonal skills that can be demonstrated tangibly.
- Upscaling experience of production facilities and delivery.
- Management of workforce 100 employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred not essential).
Please forward your details or for further information please contact our retained consultant Pippa Holland: 07768656857 or Pippa@sandpassociates.co.uk