A.Proctor Group will be hosting a 30-minute webinar entitled: “Protection of Buildings on Brownfield Sites,” which will take place on Friday, 12 February at 10am.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- The sort of contaminants that need to be considered – including methane, radon and CO2
- The impact on building occupants
- The relevant legislation – including CIRIA 665, 735, 748, 716 BS8485, NHBC Traffic Lights
- VOC contamination
- Correct membrane installation, including jointing, corners, stanchions and penetrations
- Gas protection systems available and their relevant applications.
The webinar will be followed by a live Zoom Q&A session, which will be hosted by A.Proctor Group’s managing director, Keira Proctor, with special guest Paul Colbeck, chairman of the British Verification Council, along with the company’s panel of technical experts.
To ensure you don’t miss out, you can register for the A.Proctor Group webinar here.