Firmly establishing itself as a key event in the industry calendar, the Pitched Roofing Awards are now open for entries.
Brought to you by the publisher of RCI magazine, the Pitched Roofing Awards are back to shine a spotlight on the industry’s most outstanding projects and people who operate within it.
Now celebrating its third year, the awards will once again be staged at the iconic Midland Hotel in Manchester on Friday 20 November, 2020, and will provide a fantastic networking opportunity to meet new clients and reaffirm relationships with existing ones.
The 16 categories for this year’s awards are diverse, giving every type of business the chance to enter, and include the following:
- Best use of a roof tile for a heritage project
- Best use of a slate tile for a domestic project
- Best use of a slate tile for a commercial project
- Best use of roof tiles (concrete and clay) for a domestic project
- Best use of roof tiles (concrete and clay) for a commercial project
- Best use of a lead roof application
- Best use of a pitched green roof system
- Best use of a flat to pitch roof system
- Best use of a solid conservatory roof system
- Best use of a rooflight application (domestic and commercial)
- Best use of a cedar shingles roof
- Best use of a rainwater system
- Best use of a solar PV or solar thermal system
- Best use of a hard metals roof
- Young achiever of the year
- Outstanding contribution to the roofing industry.
Winning a Pitch Roofing Award is an exceptional achievement and has proven business benefits for those who enter too. Many companies can experience increased growth, due to the accolade of winning an award, and as such, it’s a great opportunity for manufacturers and contractors to submit their entries via www.pitchedroofingawards.co.uk, and be in with a chance of winning this prestigious prize.
Still not sure whether you are going to enter the Pitched Roofing Awards? Below we have outlined the benefits of why you should enter!
Submitting an entry for one of the 16 carefully selected categories is the start of your marketing journey. Companies who makes it through the competitive selection process and onto the shortlist gain prestige among their industry peers.
Being shortlisted is no mean feat, and to help those who are shortlisted, they will receive a bespoke logo to include on any of their marketing material to help them maximise this exposure.
Once the shortlist process has taken place, the entries will then be handed over to our expert panel of judges, who will diligently assess each entry and collectively agree a winner.
Quality and workmanship
One of the other benefits of submitting an entry for the awards is not just about recognising the superiority of the products used on a project, but also the quality and skill of the workmanship that was associated with the project itself.
So, for all those contractors who were involved in the build process of both the shortlisted and winners projects, they also have the right to promote their hard work via their marketing channels to include the above, and also any signage they would like to put on their vehicles, which again, can help contractors win new business over their competitors.
How to enter?
Entry for the Pitched Roofing Awards is FREE, and you can nominate as many entries as you wish.
If your project has been completed over the last 12 months and you would like to be a part of this fantastic event, then make sure you submit your entry online at www.pitchedroofingawards.co.uk by Friday 11 September, 2020.
We hope to see you on Friday 20 November!