Register now for the latest A.Proctor Group webinar entitled: ‘Pitched Roof Design Considerations: Energy, Moisture & Air Permeability’, which is due to take place at 10am on Friday, 7 August.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- BS5250 guidance and consultation updates
- Material specifications in pitched roof applications
- Effects on air permeability of roof design
- Energy performance of warm pitched roofs
- Moisture management in roofing.
Those interested in taking part can register now at www.proctorgroup.com/webinar to secure their place. The webinar is followed by a live Zoom Q&A session, which is hosted by, Keira Proctor, managing director of A.Proctor Group, alongside members of the company’s sales and technical team.
Those who attend will receive a personalised CPD certificate for their time.