The shortlisted projects for the NFRC’s UK Roofing Awards 2021 have now been finalised.
The UK Roofing Awards will be taking place as a live event on 5 November, 2021, at The Intercontinental London – The O2.
The winners of the 2020 UK Roofing Awards will also be showcased at the 2021 event through a dedicated short film produced by the broadcast television producer Dave Packham.
Tables for the event can be booked here.
The Industry Choice Award will allow the industry to have its say on their favourite project through an open vote and will be opened shortly.
The shortlist for the 2021 Awards are:
Bituminous Hot Applied Liquid Waterproofing: Sponsored by Axter
- Campbell Wharf, Campbell Park – NRA Roofing & Flooring Services
- Old Library Site, Slough – Malone Roofing (Newbury)
- Vega Controls, Ashdown Business Park – ICS
- Wessex Hotel Roofsmiths LLP.
Cold Applied Liquid Waterproofing: Sponsored by TN International
- Chesil Cliff House – Western Flat Roofing Co
- Hatfield Tunnel – Itech Roofworks
- San Remo Towers Block E – Roofsmiths LLP
- Sutton Court Road – Weatherwell Roofing.
Fully Supported Metal: Sponsored by Metal Solutions
- City Chambers, Glasgow – City Building (Glasgow) LLP
- Cliff Tops – Roles Broderick Roofing
- LGBT+ Centre, Manchester – Longworth Building Services
- The Pavilion Isle Of Wight Roles Broderick Roofing.
Green Roofing: Sponsored by GRO
- Ashraya – Sky Garden
- Leeds Skelton Lake Motorway Services – ABG Geosynthetics & Cawston Specialist Roofing
- The Centre for Agricultural and Biosciences International (CABI) – Malone Roofing
- Williamsgate Water Treatment Works – BriggsAmasco
- Craig house – Southwest Roofing Services
- Little Sodbury Manor – Ellis & Co
- Old Westbury Mansion House – Claude N Smith
- Sospan – Greenough & Sons Roofing.
Mastic Asphalt: Sponsored by WJ Horrods
- Pacific Court – Sussex Asphalte
- St Anthonys, Oxford – SPV Group
- Swaylands House – Infallible Systems
- Worthing Dome Cinema – Sussex Asphalte.
Multi-Discipline Large Scale (over £250k): Sponsored by Chandlers Roofing Supplies
- Places Leisure, Camberley – Progressive Systems
- Gibside SEN school – Barclay Roofing
- SCCC Cwmbran Critical Care Facility – Central Roofing South Wales
- Woolwich Creative District – UK Roofing Specialist.
Rainscreen: Sponsored by Siderise
- Bournemouth University Gateway Building – T A Colbourne Projects
- Gillingham – SPV Group
- Marshall Street, London – Longworth Building Services
- Southborough Hub – Industrial Construction (Sussex).
Reinforced Bitumen Membranes: Sponsored By Sika
- Church of the English Martyrs – Premier Roofing & Construction
- Gusford Primary School – CWG Group
- Natural History Museum at Tring – Premier Roofing Systems
- Wythenshawe Forum – LRL Roofing Solutions.
Roof Slating: Sponsored by CUPA PIZARRAS
- Leeds Town Hall – Harwood Roofing Contractors
- Old Radnor – Rowlands Roofing
- Private House, Anglesey – Greenough & Sons Roofing Contractors
- The Marine Hotel, Troon – Southwest Roofing Services.
Roof Tiling: Sponsored by Marley
- Manor Farmhouse – Clarke Roofing Southern
- Pendyke – Richard Soan Roofing Services
- Seafield House – Emerton Roofing (Western)
- The Gables – N T Sweeting Roofing Contractors.
Sheeting and Cladding: Sponsored by EJOT
- BenRiach Distillery – Ronald G Graham Roofing and Building
- Durrington High School – Industrial Construction (Sussex)
- Old Wallpaper Factory – BRC Industrial Roofing (Midlands)
- Thales Air Defence, Belfast – David Jameson Roofing Services.
Single Ply Roofing: Sponsored by Recticel Insulation
- OCL Facades New Head Office – Contour Roofing (Essex)
- St Johns Hill – DF Roofing
- St Mary’s Episcopal Church, Port Glasgow – Ashton Building Systems (Scotland)
- The Warren – Invictus Roofing.
Small Scale Project <£25k: Sponsored by FAKRO
- Castle Road – M&J Group (Construction & Roofing)
- The Cheese Barge, Paddington Basin – Roles Broderick Roofing
- Village Hall Turret – Emerton Roofing (Western)
- Writtle Junior School’s Learning Pod – Mells Roofing.