Set up in 2009, the Wales National Roofing Training Group (WNRTG) is a non-profit organisation, funded by a grant from the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). Its purpose is to support, organise and co-ordinate roof training at all levels for its members.
This year marks a milestone for the WNRTG as it celebrates its 10-year anniversary. To celebrate, the training group is hosting an event at Ffos Las Racecourse in Carmarthenshire, Wales, to recognise all of the apprentices who have achieved qualifications through the organisation, as well as those who have supported the training group along the way.
The evening summer race meeting will be taking place on Thursday June 6, 2019 and will cost £60 per person plus VAT. The price includes:
- Entry to Ffos Las Racecourse
- A race card for every guest
- Exclusive use of MCcoy’s Private function suite – with a three-course meal
- Britbet facilities in the room
- A tipster to talk to guests and provide help and advice on every race.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 3pm arrival time with updates from Lesley Hughes from the WNRTG, Richard Miller from the NFRC and Mark Bodger from CITB
- A three-course meal followed by the races which start at 6pm-9pm.
If you would like to book accommodation, the WNRTG has been given special rates at the Best Western Diplomat Hotel and Spa, but please call the hotel direct for prices. The hotel will also be able to arrange taxis or minibuses to the racecourse as well.
For more information on the WNRTG event, contact Lesley Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org.